Pokemon Go Mewtwo – About, How to Get an Invite, Fight Against, and More
Pokemon GO – Everything We Know About Mewtwo and Exclusive Raids
Very soon, you will be able to capture Mewtwo in Pokemon GO. However, we know all its characteristics and also how to catch it through the Exclusive Raids.
There have been many complaints from players about capturing Mewtwo in Pokemon GO, an event that does not yet have an official date. At the moment, there are only Legendary Raids with Lugia, Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos, and we already know those. Mewtwo’s will be slightly different.
Let’s say that Niantic has wanted to make its inclusion something more unique, considering that it is probably the most desired creature by all players. We’ll see how it works, although, at the moment, there are many doubts about how the entire raids work and how strong Mewtwo will be.
How Exclusive Raids Work?
The game developer wanted to differentiate the raids to catch Mewtwo, the Exclusive, the Legendary, or the normal ones. Although the combat mechanics will be the same as those we know so far, they have succeeded.
The difference is that to participate in an Exclusive Raid. You will need a special Raid Pass, one that you only get if you meet some requirements.
How to get an invite to fight Mewtwo?
That is probably the most controversial section of the arrival of this creature to Pokemon GO. Niantic has confirmed that it will take an invite to defeat and then capture Mewtwo in an Exclusive Raid, but how do you get it?
To be invited to the Raid, you need to meet the following two requirements:
- Have completed another raid in the gym in which it will take place
- By recently, Niantic means “several weeks,” although it will probably be a month. If you have defeated a Raid Boss within that time, you will receive a notification alerting you that Mewtwo will appear in that gym.
Players will not give time to go to that gym specifically to complete another raid to obtain an exclusive invitation. If you have not done it when Mewtwo appears in it, you are hopelessly out.
The fight against Mewtwo: how intense is it?
The difficulty of the fight against this Pokemon – once you get into the Raid – will be more or less the same as Lugia’s. That may seem disappointing as it puts Mewtwo at the level of other Pokemon, a historical injustice for fans of the original games.
Mewtwo can appear with up to 49,000 Combat Points and with the following attacks:
- Accurate wave
- Shadow ball
Pokemon GO – Mewtwo Battleship: best counters, weak points, and statistics
- Everything you need to know about the Armored Mewtwo from Pokemon GO.
- Pokemon GO has a new Legendary among its ranks: Battleship Mewtwo.
- You will be able to take on this new version of the Legendary classic from the first generation, Mewtwo, for a limited time.
- Like the Legendary Pokemon that have come before it, including Groudon and Kyogre, Dreadnought Mewtwo will be available in level 5 raids, so you’ll need a team of trainers if you want to get hold of it.
When will Mewtwo be available in Pokemon to GO?
These are the launch times for Mewtwo Battleship by region:
- 9 pm (BST)
- 10 pm (CEST)
- 4 pm (EDT)
- 1pm (PDT)
As with previous Legendary Pokemon, you will have to face it in Legendary Raids.
They are level 5 raids, and as with all other charges, once you defeat Mewtwo Battleship, you will have to capture it. Remember to stockpile Golden Frambu Berries and practice your throws.
Counters and weak points of Mewtwo Battleship in Pokemon GO
That is a list of Armored Mewtwo counters or opposites that will help you add it to your Pokedex:
- Dreadnought Mewtwo Type: Psychic
- Armored Mewtwo is weak against Bug, Sinister, Ghost
- Armored Mewtwo counters are: Gengar, Origin Giratina, Honchkrow, Houndoom, Lugia, Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Weavile
- Other Armored Mewtwo details to keep in mind: Prioritize Dark-type attacks, as well as powerful Psychic attacks.
- When will Mewtwo Battleship be available: Wednesday, July 10, to Wednesday, July 31
- In addition, you can read more helpful posts at worldmarketingtips
Are WordPress Sites Slow? How to Speed It Up
Are WordPress Sites Slow? How to Speed It Up If you’re looking to launch a business online, WordPress is the…