WinX DVD Ripper Review –
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is commercial software for Windows for ripping DVDs to video formats that play on desktop, mobile, and separate devices.
DVD ripping may not have the same position today as years ago when video streaming was in its infancy, but it’s still useful if you want to watch purchased DVD movies on other devices, such as your smartphone or desktop PC. A DVD Ripper adapts the data on the DVD to another format to play on devices that do not have DVD drives.
Table of Contents
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a long-standing program for Windows operating system that provides you the functionality to copy DVDs (protected or not) to a computer (from where you can transfer the resulting files and then to another device if necessary).
The download and installation of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum have no surprises. The installer is clean of third-party offerings and the usual options for creating a start menu and desktop items provide during installation. However, the installer will load the WinX DVD Ripper Platinum product page in the default system browser, which it cannot block.
Using WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
The following options provide:
- Set the output folder for the copied video files. It is set in the WinXVideos folder of the user’s videos folder in Windows by non-payment. Depending on how ample space you have left on that force and how fast it is, you may want to consider altering the production folder.
- Set the snapshot folder only to contain images.
- Open the production folder when the conversion job complete (enabled by default).
- Shut down the computer after all jobs are complete (disabled by default).
- Default audio language. Defines the default audio language used during video file creation.
The program supports three main operating modes: DVD ripping, VIDEO_TS folder ripping, or ISO image ripping. Before you start employing the program, you may want to click on the options to display the available preferences.
Select the disc, ISO image, or folder from the program’s main toolbar. And also, use the file explorer to select the DVD drive, the ISO image on a connected hard drive, or the VIDEO_TS folder. The program analyzes the selected data and then displays the output profile selection menu. This menu determines the file format, class, and size of the resulting video file.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum supports many profiles and separates them into standard devices, web videos, and video/music profiles.
- Device profiles further separate into manufacturer groups. The program is compatible with Apple, Android, Microsoft, and Sony devices and includes other manufacturers in “other devices.” Once you have chosen a manufacturer, a list of supported devices provides an option that is always “general,” which you must select if none matches the device on which you want to view the videos.
- Web video profiles designed for the journal on the Internet (a strange addition to a DVD ripper, but perhaps useful if you rip homemade video DVDs).
- Standard video/music profiles covering use on PC or Mac.
The application supports most of the video file types that such a program would fund. And also, aac, Avi, mp4, Mpeg, WMV, and mov (although it does not support mkv). The default quality setting is set to standard by default. Instead, you can switch to low or high quality, speeding up or slowing down the extraction process. You have options to customize the selection later.
Once you have selected the initial exchange profile, you take it to the central extraction screen.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum lists all the titles it found on the DVD in its interface and highlights the main title. And also, the one that, at least when it comes to commercial DVDs, contains the main movie or the first episode of a TV show. Each title list with its playing time, aspect ratio, and audio and subtitle information. You can select one or more tags and modify a couple of settings directly on the screen. You can click on the audio after that to choose a different audio source if available. The same goes for subtitles, but you can also upload an external subtitle file from your system to add to the title.
There is also a preview option that may come in handy if you have difficulty finding the right track. Last but not least, you can select to combine all the titles you have particular into a single video file or keep them separate.
A click on edit then to a title opens basic control options:
- Adjusts the audio volume.
- Enable internal and additional subtitles and define their position.
- Crop and expand the video.
- Crop the video to cut it.
A click on the gear symbol next to the main title opens the video profile customization options. You can use them to modify the video and audio codec, change the frame rate, resolution, bit rate or aspect ratio, or the audio sample rate.
Hit the Run button once you have personalized the change settings to your liking to begin the extraction. The program uses to backup discs, clone DVDs into ISO images or VIDEO_TS folders.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a professional database that is easy to use. And also, with enough customization options to suit all knowledge levels.
On the other hand, the program is costly, considering free apps available that you can also use for basic tasks. On the other hand, the program seems to offer giveaway sites for free regularly.
VPN Secure Review – Payment Methods, Privacy & Logging, and More
How to Fix [Pii_email_e9d48ac2533bded18981]
Sarkar Tamil Movie Download Tamilrockers, HD Movie Download
Dear Comrade Tamil Movie Download Kuttymovies
Panasonic Toughbook FZ-55 – Casing, Connections, and Display
Panasonic Toughbook FZ-55 MK1 laptop in the test Panasonic Toughbook FZ-55 – A tough bone. With the latest 14-inch Toughbook, Panasonic…
What To Look For in a Returns Management Service
Several factors must be considered before making your final decision if you are looking for a returns management service. Outsourcing…